Have you ever considered yourself wanting to work in a position that allows you to use your bookkeeping/accounting experience but also be able to apply creativity and business acumen? Are you someone who likes to do more than just what the job description requires? Do you love helping businesses and people and want more fulfillment in the work you are doing. We need someone to tackle and solve client bookkeeping needs and help with our firm growth and innovation.
Our focus - helping our team and clients achieve their goals by making certain their books are in order and done right. To achieve this we offer training, a great work environment and the opportunity for flexibility.
Most of our clients are in NJ and are typically small to medium-sized businesses. We provide outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services. We work hard to implement the systems and processes to support their business.
JADDE Financial Solutions offers:
- A “connected firm” that leverages technology to help manage workflow and communications
- A supportive team atmosphere, a "we can" attitude to meet our client's needs
- Training and mentoring
JADDE Financial Solutions needs:
- Knowledge of general accounting, periodic financial reconciliations, month-end close process, sales tax, payroll, and end-of-month financial reports.
- Initiative to identify any issues or outliers, and apply problem-solving skills to provide the appropriate solutions.
- Ability to recognize when something doesn't look right and follow up on the cause until you figure out the problem.
- Listen to clients and provide bookkeeping services to keep them moving.
- Comfortable interfacing with clients and resolving bookkeeping needs. You enjoy working with clients. You refuse to be bitter with clients and their requests because you recognize they have problems and they hire us to find the solutions.
- You can prepare and present financial statements to clients.
- You value generosity and are willing to put in whatever it takes to get the job done.
A glimpse into the role:
- Enter transactions from various software platforms
- Respond to client requests on general accounting needs
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Financial Statement Review
- Document and evaluate internal processes
- Nurture client relationship
- Energized by working with small businesses and helping them grow
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Comfortable using and learning new software applications (there are many!)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
If this position sounds exciting to you, the first step in the process is to complete the application through this link: https://go.apply.ci/s/cb7R0H1h2l
Applicants who do not complete the survey will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time