Interested in doing quality work in a growing company focused on delivering excellence? Want to be part of a great place to work that cares about our people, our clients and our reputation?
Our focus - helping our team and clients achieve their goals by making certain their finances are in order and done right. To achieve this we offer training, great work environment and the opportunity for flexibility.
Our clients are typically small to medium sized businesses. We provide outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services. We work hard to implement the systems and processes to support their business.
JADDE Financial Solutions offers:
JADDE Financial Solutions needs:
- Flexible scheduling for better work/life alignment
- A “connected firm” that leverages technology to help manage workflow and communications
- A supportive team atmosphere, we can attitude : meet our clients needs
- Training and mentoring
- Knowledge of general accounting, periodic financial reconciliations, month end close process, sales tax, payroll and end-of-month financial reports
- Strong knowledge of cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Initiative to identify any issues or outliers, and apply problem-solving skills to provide the appropriate solutions
- Listen to client and provide accounting services to keep them moving
- Comfortable interfacing with clients and resolving financial needs
- Apply problem-solving skills to provide the appropriate solutions
If this position sounds exciting to you, the first step in the process is to apply through Indeed as well as complete the application through this link: https://go.apply.ci/s/cb7R0H1h2l
Applicants who do not complete the survey will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time